Our Communications Flow
FROM CLIENT TO GTMA – HOW DOES COMMUNICATION WORK AT OUR AGENCY?
THE STRUCTURE OF THE AGENCY
As a creative agency GTMA has lots of talented people handling lots of fun and creative things for our clients. BUT, not everyone is good at everything, which is why we have creative teams focusing on different disciplines such as lead generation, social storytelling, visual production, etc. This is a HUGE benefit to our clients because when they engage with our agency for any service, the team as a whole contributes all of their special skills to ensure we deliver an impactful client experience.
With that said, we have created a structure to streamlined communications for clients. It starts with the Account Manager, see below, but also includes all relevant parties on the GTMA team in an effort to keep everyone on the same page. Therefore, it’s IMPERATIVE that clients understand our communications best practices in order to take full advantage of their new partnership with GTMA.
THE CLIENT EMAIL ADDRESS
Each client will be assigned a client email address and it’s extremely important that clients always include their client email address on all correspondence.
- The client email address filters to all of the appropriate departments within the agency ensuring that any communication is handled by the appropriate GTMA team member.
- The client email address pings more than just one person, so if a team member is on vacation or out sick, other team members are notified and can cover the request.
- Emailing the client email address ensures that there will be a response within 24-hours.
- When emailing a client email address clients shouldn’t be surprised if a GTMA team member they’ve never worked with replies. The group email is distributed to multiple departments.
THE ROLE OF THE ACCOUNT MANAGER
GTMA has created a very important role called the “Account Manager.” This person will run point on all communications, manage monthly client calls, work with the other departments in the agency to deliver strategy decisions, adjust campaigns, digest data, etc. Most communication between GTMA and clients will run through your Account Manager by way of the client email address.
COMMUNICATION BEST PRACTICES
- Reply all to any correspondence coming from GTMA.
- Always CC your client email address for any and all requests so the entire GTMA team can track the progress of a request.
- We promise to respond within 24-hours comes within normal business hours.
- For social requests, GTMA’s average response time is within 12 hours.
- For lead generation requests, including ad updates, budget changes, etc., our standard response time is within 24 hours
- GTMA operates on West Coast time, so please keep that in mind when corresponding with our team.