Ready-Made Brand Kits for Multifamily
Introducing Ready-Made Brand Kits by GTMA! A new branding solution for multifamily partners looking for high-quality, one-of-a-kind branding for a fraction of the time, cost, and effort needed to produce a fully custom brand.
Browse our library of expertly crafted brand identities, choose the Brand Kit that fits your vision and needs, or work with our designers to customize your favorite until it is just right.
Welcome to effortless branding.
✓ EASY, FAST, AFFORDABLE
✓ ON-TREND + VERSATILE
✓ CREATED + USED WITH INTEGRITY
How It Works
- Browse our Brand Kit Library and find a kit that best fits the desired feel of your community. GTMA’s Design Team can also help you choose a Brand Kit if needed.
- Our Design Team will adapt the logo set from your chosen Brand Kit to fit the name of your community. If you purchase the Elevated Brand Kit Package, our team will also write customized messaging and curate a stock photo collection specific to your community. If your favorite Brand Kit is not quite perfect, you have up to 2 hours of design time with a designer to make tweaks and adjustments until it is just right.
- GTMA will deliver the final files for your Brand Kit, including logos, pattern/texture, brand guidebook, stationery set, and social profile assets.
- Use and enjoy your community’s new, high-quality branding!
Package 1 – Essential Brand Kit
- A brand identity with a brand guidebook
- A semi-custom primary and secondary logo design adjusted to work with your community name
- A color palette of 6 colors
- A typography system with a heading, subheading, and body copy font. 2-3 fonts total, used in varying styles
- A pattern or texture
- Social media profile assets
- A profile picture
- A Facebook cover photo
- A stationery set
- Business card design (front and back)
- Letterhead design
- Envelope design
Package 2 – Elevated Brand Kit
- Everything in the Essential Brand Kit, PLUS:
- Messaging tailored to your community
- Brand Positioning Statement – a summarizing paragraph of the brand
- Core Values – descriptions written for 4 core values
- Brand Qualifiers – 3 brief statements describing unique selling points and differentiators
- Brand Essence – list of “is” and “is not” personality buzzwords (8 of each)
- Taglines – 6 catchy taglines to use throughout marketing efforts
- Stock lifestyle photography tailored to your community
- 15 curated images referential to your community amenities, location, and target demographic that complement the brand’s look and feel
- Choice of 10 images to keep (no swaps)